JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I would like to trade or purchase powder. I will consider all powders including partial containers and surplus but I'm mostly interested in rifle powders.

I have most types of primers so if you are interested in a primer trade let me know which type of primer you want and the ratio of trade you would like to get.

For cash purchases I will pay up to $1.50 per ounce of powder.

Please PM me with all powder offers and include lot numbers with powder info. Metro area trades only.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would like to trade or purchase powder. I will consider all powders including partial containers and surplus but I'm mostly interested in rifle powders.

I have most types of primers so if you are interested in a primer trade let me know which type of primer you want and the ratio of trade you would like to get.

For cash purchases I will pay up to $1.50 per ounce of powder.

Please PM me with all powder offers and include lot numbers with powder info. Metro area trades only.
I have powder to trade, what are you looking for?

I made one trade but still looking for powders to trade for my primers. Powders for 5.56 and 308 heavy bullets would be highest priority but any powders including partial open containers and pull down powders will be considered.

I made one trade but still looking for powders to trade for my primers. Powders for 5.56 and 308 heavy bullets would be highest priority but any powders including partial open containers and pull down powders will be considered.
Have 3 lbs of imr 4831, 3lbs imr 3031, 1lb imr 4895, 1 gal jug of Mr 3100, others

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.