JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I picked up this EoTech in trade, only to find out, due to the way the Vltor Casv mounts to your upper, my front sight base is non-visible and my rear sight matches up with the buttons of the EoTech and renders them useless. I like the hand guard set up, more than the EoTech, so it must go for stuff that I can actually use. The EoTech WILL work with other uppers/handguards, just not this specific one, so no worries about that!

It has been repainted black and the protective hood is missing, so going to be fairly realistic on what I expect out of a trade, given the properties of the EoTech, the hood runs like $31.99 from Brownells.

EoTech_zpsfb7dc886.jpg

EoTech3_zpsd701e499.jpg

EoTech2_zpse660a262.jpg

It runs perfectly, is a genuine EoTech and takes AA batteries.

Looking for:

Aimpoint
Vortex Sparc
Vortex Strikefire
Drop In Quadrails of carbine length (no UTG or off brands)
AR-15 Mags
Troy 2 point padded sling
Surefire G2X
V-Tac light mount
Other AR stuff, depending on how much it intrigues me, so offer away!

If yours is worth more than mine, I can ad cash/AR stuff. If mine is worth more than yours, I expect you to ad cash/ar stuff/whatver I like that gets the deal done! Like I'm said, I'm willing to be realistic, but I'm not gonna get hosed. I want a deal that makes everyone happy! Worst case scenario, I build another AR and this goes on top of it :p