JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thats it.

I really want a stainless one. I will trade my perfect condition blued RBH 9mm/357 convertible 6.5" + some cash or ammo for your stainless RBH 9mm/357 (either bbl length will do)

I know this ones a long shot, but maybe you need the cash or ammo but still want to have the pistol! :)

shibbs, do you know if Ruger still makes the stainless version? I haven't seen one for years. When I bought my 38/357 convertible I went blued because I didn't think stainless was an option, please tell me I'm wrong!

I believe that they di make them in stainless still... I have had dealers respond to this post offering to sell me one.
Ruger is still producing their other BHs & Vaqs in stainless....... theyre out there somewhere.

Conrad24711, I can say right now that I will never sell it... but I have said that about many a gun I do not own any longer.

I just saw one on gunbroker, new and in box, listed about an hour ago. I checked for others but it appears to be the only one on there, dealer says the stainless was a limited run, not sure if it's true or if he's just trying to make a sale. He wants $799 for his NIB convertible.

Not sure thats true on the limited run... Ive been seeing stainless models around for 10 years now... Sellers on GB are known to make up stories to get sales.

... and still bumpin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.