JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Remington 870 pump action with a side saddle, 18 in barrel and extended magazine tube. It has a pistol grip, but I also have the original stock. I haven't used it in years and am looking to sell, but have no idea what's a fair price.

0EB93D10-685C-4B35-B69B-D46D6B2E0EF2.jpeg

870 what? Can you elaborate a bit more? What else does it say under the side saddle? Is there an "M" in the serial number? Does it have a 3" chamber or just 2 3/4?

someone smart could take us all to school on the evolution of the 870.

i have an old wingmaster with perfect blueing, and beautiful walnut. it would go a lot more than 5 bills.

at some point remington started to cheap out and swap metal for plastic. from what i understand, different generations have different values.

who's gonna school us all up on the 870?

Remington 870's generally split into two groups, the newer Express discussed above, under $500 value and older Wingmaster - Police Models, made with better parts and quality control and have higher value above $500 unless in poor condition.

Remington 870's generally split into two groups, the newer Express discussed above, under $500 value and older Wingmaster - Police Models, made with better parts and quality control and have higher value above $500 unless in poor condition.
Watch those Standard Express finish models. They rust up faster than a nail stuck in a beach ball!

I have a Remington 870 pump action with a side saddle, 18 in barrel and extended magazine tube. It has a pistol grip, but I also have the original stock. I haven't used it in years and am looking to sell, but have no idea what's a fair price.

View attachment 1121668
Had any hits on that shotty yet? ;)

Here's a great website for when you want to get an idea of the value of a fire arm...

If you register you can view what guns sold for using the advanced feature. The guns in the link above are not sold yet. Gunbroker tends to run higher prices than a person should realistically look for locally.

Had any hits on that shotty yet? ;)

Here's a great website for when you want to get an idea of the value of a fire arm...

If you register you can view what guns sold for using the advanced feature. The guns in the link above are not sold yet. Gunbroker tends to run higher prices than a person should realistically look for locally.
It's painfully obvious that the majority of new NF members that post in our classifieds, grazed over active (unrealistic) prices on GunBroker prior to coming here. If you want to obtain GunBroker results list it there, not here. Like you, I myself utilize the advanced search for "Sold" results. I generally start out my asking price at well below those results.

It's painfully obvious that the majority of new NF members that post in our classifieds, grazed over active (unrealistic) prices on GunBroker prior to coming here. If you want to obtain GunBroker results list it there, not here. Like you, I myself utilize the advanced search for "Sold" results. I generally start out my asking price at well below those results.
I was kind of surprised that GB prices were in line with what was suggested here! First time I've seen that I think.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top