JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am really new to this sort of thing i think this is where i should post this. I am looking to add to a small collection i have been working on for years. I haven't gotten any new pistols in a long time. HEck haven't gotten any new firearms at all in along time. I have always liked the barter system, i loved trading baseball cards as a kid. if you are interested in doing some "horse trading" or interested in my services I would be happy to hear from you.

Pistols:
Tarus Public Defender Polymer-410/45lc
Beretta 92A1 (17rd)-9mm
SigSauer P220 Carry-45acp
SigSauer Carry Scorpion-45acp
Desert Eagle -.50 AE
JRH Revovler 5.5- .500
Ruger Alaskan- .454 Casull

Those are some specifics I am looking for but am always in the market for all manner of guns. I need a few thing calibers to round out/add to my collection
Pistols:revolvers, semiautos, singles
38special
38 SUPER
9mm
357 mag
357 sig
40 s&w
10mm auto
44special
44mag
45 LC
45 ACP
454 Casull
.50 AE
500 S&W

I am also interested in laying hands on collector guns, either originals or reissues, I am always in the market for 1911 pistols & single action revolvers, i would like to have a broom handle pistol, Lugers, odd ball stuff,
IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.