JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I dont know much about air rifles but want one to shoot off my back porch as I have a green space that I could soot up to maybe 50 yards in the winter and maybe 30 yards year around.

As with anything money is the major factor of quality and most want the best bang for there buck. Well when it comes to this purchase I fall into the wanting the most for my money. If that means buying used so be it.

I dont care if its .177 or .22 but I want it to shoot hard and straight. I dont care for buying those little co2 deals. I dont even know what the options are any more.

I think between $2-300 is what I would like to spend but I could be talked into $400 without to much trouble.

So a helping hand from those of you in the know would be great, and for that I thank you.

Oh I saw this package and thought it wasnt to bad but what say you?

Silent Stalker Air Rifle - Pro Pack Combo
Silent Stalker Air Rifle - Combo | Gamo USA

I have one of those Gamo air rifles and they're freaking awesome. Many a pigeon has perished by my hand with one. Highly reliable and accurate. Just make sure you get an optic designed for an sir rifle as the internal recoil will mess up a regular scope

If ya were into a pcp rifle I'd cut ya a smoking deal on a benjamin marauder in 25 Cal. I just upped to a bull pup in 25 Cal so I guess having two don't make much sense.

I've got a couple rifles from Archer Airguns for back porch target practice. The owner is a nice guy and personally fires each gun before he ships it.
Target trigger and extended bolt handle is another $40 but worth it to me. Drops trigger pull to a crisp 3lbs.

For around $200 shipped you get a good shooting gun with target style wood stock and decent diopter target sights.
I have the paintball tank supply model in .22 and a side cocking model for below freezing weather where co2 just doesn't work well.

I have a Gamo Big cat as well, it's ok. Accurate with the right ammo. PB gold works for me. Cocking the gun is akward if you shoot prone and loading is slow. I prefer the bolt action style loading.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top