JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to purchase a m1919 browning? I have looked around with little luck, Any one know of a shop in Oregon that carries m1919 in Oregon? Allied Armament used to make them but they dont seem to be in business any longer.

Looking for a Semi-auto w/ crank-fire and Tri-pod.
TNW seems to have what I am looking for but no price list, I sent them an email. My neighbors are going to hate me :)

Tnw are no longer producing 1919's, that sucks. I was hoping to just drive and pick one up. The gunbroker website doesn't even have any for a reasonable price.

Halo makes 1919 parts I didnt see anything about whole ones, nor did I call.

But Tactical ammunition does carry them and they are in stock, I placed my order just now and will call in the morning to see when I can pick it up!! Oh man I dont think I will be able to sleep.

Now I gotta get linked .308 ammo, and sportsman guide is out. Anybody know where I can get some of it?

And I will need a crank-fire unit, and tripod. thanks guys for all the info. I went into Clackamas Gunbroker today and asked for a m1919 and they looked clueless, and said they didnt know where to get them and if they could said they would be very expensive. But for $2250 it seems like a great deal, even though a year ago they were cheaper.

Now I gotta get linked .308 ammo, and sportsman guide is out. Anybody know where I can get some of it?

I don't think I have ever seen .308 on Browning links. All the .308 I have seen on the market is on m60 links. You can use any .308 ammo but you will need Browning 7.62 links which are usually Israel surplus. They are not impossible to link by hand, but not fun so you might look for a linker. You should be able to get links from T.A. I would think, if not here are some.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads