JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like Idaho, but it's growing. Check out Wyoming. Cheap housing. Loaded state. Highly conservative. Education for your kIds is different there. I believe they help pay for your college degree some way.
I like Montana.
Both states have jobs in the mining industry for dudes with your schooling. Making $100,000 in that field isn't hard at all.

Spent some time up in the Belgrade MT area back in 05 -06. Did some contracting work on houses in The Yellowstone Club project. Great area to live, working there was OK, the outdoor life was awesome. The work was good, we could only work 6 months there. but when things went sideways and one of the contractors started jerking me on payment, 2 trips with the semi and we were back here working in a week.

I know the asphalt gets hot as hell and it's not smart to go barefoot in the middle of the day in the summer.:p:D:eek:

My mom was born there on a day that hit 126 and my trips thru there didn't land anything interesting enough to stick around lol, so I kept going on to Texas.

I must admit, it takes a manly man to handle that heat. Or a crazy one. Crazy from the heat? Nah...

There's a cooperative farm out in Sherwood. You can go out there and work and then they load you up with food. May be worth looking at. They might be willing to offer a place to stay in exchange for labor. Saw it on craigslist.

Camo
Run, don't walk to the Oregon border and don't look back. It may take a while for the stink of the Oregon cesspool to wear off but eventually it will . . . Till the liberals find you!!!!!!!!!

There's a cooperative farm out in Sherwood. You can go out there and work and then they load you up with food. May be worth looking at. They might be willing to offer a place to stay in exchange for labor. Saw it on craigslist.

Great idea in concept but most have proven unsustainable in the long term. Small scale farming has so many things going against it in todays economy. Being good at foraging, (hunting fishing other gathering) is far better than trying to eek out some kind of yield on small scale farming.

Great idea in concept but most have proven unsustainable in the long term. Small scale farming has so many things going against it in todays economy. Being good at foraging, (hunting fishing other gathering) is far better than trying to eek out some kind of yield on small scale farming.
Oh I agree. But for someone in their position it might pan out until they can land something solid.

Go for it I support anybody that wants to leave my state, but I wish it could be all the Kalifornians and the all the others that have infiltrated my state.

Its more of a toxic family member that we are wanting to cut ties and move away from.........:confused: gun rights are also very high on my priorities as well... so that is why the States listed are higher than others even though other states may have improved odds of getting employment.. a catch-22 to be sure.
I truly sympathize for you in that respect. I have one of those family members as well. It is shameful that you should be displaced by a person like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top