JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am very new to guns. I'd never touched one up until two years ago. I finally decided it was time for me to grow up, took a trip to visit my cousin in Texas and learned just a bit. He had several handguns for me to try, from a .22 to a .50.
I eventually found a gun that was comfortable for me to hold, and bought it last Christmas. It took another trip back to Texas last year before I was able to fire it. I want to learn to handle my guns safely, so at this point I will only shoot with someone that is experienced and willing to help me learn. Unfortunately, the only one I know at this point is in Texas! :p I read the thread about scary things happening at ranges due to inexperience, negligence, whatever; I don't want to be THAT person.
Since becoming a gun owner, I've become a very strong 2nd Amendment supporter. I hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top