JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi and thanks for reading my ad. I'm Frank in Hillsboro.
Married, 52 year old male, been living in the area for about 20 years.

I'm looking for a dart-buddy. Someone serious about improving. Maybe get together here at my man-cave a couple times a month or more. A couple three hours perhaps. Usually any day of the week is fine. Time of day is flexible, but I prefer afternoon/evening.

I'm no champ, but I'm getting better. Been playing "seriously" for about 2 years.

I have an okay dart-board setup, nothing fancy but all to regs and a comfortable environment.

I don't get out much, not really loving the bar-scene and a bit of a home-body, so I'm spending most of my time playing alone. And as you can imagine, that can get boring sometimes and a bit harder to advance.

Male, female, old, young (over 18 of course unless your guardian is present too). Some experience preferred, know the rules, have your own darts, and not be a creep.

Feel free reply here or PM me with your thoughts.

Thanks again!

LOL! I literally laughed out loud at your ad! Reminds me of a dating profile! :D

Funny though, I used to throw LOTS of darts. It's been a long while since I gave up the bar scene in my 20's. I was pretty good but I'd need a refresher course.

And I'm stumped as to where this "ad" should be on the forum. Thinking classifieds isn't right.......

Moved to off-topic! :)

I used to play Darts while in the Army...had a of fun , I was even in a dart league.
I still would play , but most places where I live , just have those annoying electronic boards...no one near me has a real dart board.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads