JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have considered these guys as their prices are better then most and they do not charge to have the sights installed if you ship your slide to them.

I just do not wish to send my slide off for these, I would prefer a local gunsmith do the work.

I was hoping to find a shop what would do the install for free if I purchased the sights from them just like xd-hs2000 shop. I am not really wanting to send it to him, but will likely do that if no other option is there.

I don't know how difficult XD sights are to replace, I know Glocks are pretty easy. NW Armory did it (my Glock night sights) for me for free. Someone on the forums said they charge $10 to do it (or free if you buy from them) but the guy was nice enough to do it for free. Give it a shot.

Really?!?!? Did not know that! I got the xd9 from them, I will give them a call tomorrow to find out. Thanks .

Ya know, I bet if you mentioned you bought the gun from there they'd be nice to you. I had Tru Glo TFOs installed and I didn't even buy it from them, I stopped by during the lunch rush to see if they could pop the sights in real quick and the older gentleman said "I'll do it right now". Pleasantly surprised when he turned down my money. I bought ammo from them instead lol. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top