JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in form 4 hell right now. Two months in who knows how many remaining.... I opted for an OSS Helix 7.62QD I like the minimal back pressure idea since I'll likely be running the can on my SCAR 17 and Galil Ace 7.62. I already have five adapters so now waiting for the paperwork to clear. Of course now that I dipped my toe in the NFA pool, next up Form 1 for an SBR.

I would roll silencershop all day great site and they make it easy. I am dead air fan Nomad L will silence anything, Mask is great, Ghost is great. Aac makes decent stuff. sometimes they have free tax stamps or buy one get one free etc.

I would roll silencershop all day great site and they make it easy. I am dead air fan Nomad L will silence anything, Mask is great, Ghost is great. Aac makes decent stuff. sometimes they have free tax stamps or buy one get one free etc.
Is anyone making or selling AAC stuff now since the bankruptcy? The Tirant 45's are good silencers.

If I remember correctly, Palmetto State Armory bought the AAC intellectual property, name and assets out of the Remington bankruptcy. All the talent that was at AAC is long gone and making their mark on the industry at other manufacturers.

I'm in form 4 hell right now. Two months in who knows how many remaining.... I opted for an OSS Helix 7.62QD I like the minimal back pressure idea since I'll likely be running the can on my SCAR 17 and Galil Ace 7.62. I already have five adapters so now waiting for the paperwork to clear. Of course now that I dipped my toe in the NFA pool, next up Form 1 for an SBR.
Well sbr form 1 will take like 3 weeks tops get it done before Biden bones that up by trying to form 1 braces or some other foolishness. Form 4 hell is real and welcome to it you are a year out... lol

They come in stock on occasion. I'm not much fan of suppressor use on actual pistols, so I haven't much need for the booster. I scored 2 3 lug mounts early on. I'm debating getting a plan b for one of them. The Cherry bomb is itty bitty vs 3 lug, and it may look much nicer on one of the lever guns than a 3 lug.

Basically any booster in that thread pitch should work, so at least your not specifically limited to a YHM booster.

As shipped they can be mounted to any AR (16") or PCC so long as it's not 1/2x36.
I use the plan b. I am a huge fan.

I'm working towards converting everything to them and or Rearden muzzle devices which are plan B compatible.
I will still have a varied mix as I am running a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 for most of my bolt guns and hunting rifles using their CB muzzle devices (still taper mount, short, lite, etc...) and then have some Dead Air cans which I am running Keymo on. I should have my R9's out of jail in the next month or two and one of them will be a dedicated 3-lug can. As much as possible moving forward though I will be running Plan B hardware. I would run my Dead Air stuff with Plan B also if Dead Air didn't have to run their unique thread pitch.

Are you aware of anyone making a .45 cal Plan B muzzle device? I have plans to add a .45 rifle suppressor to the collection soon and would like to run it and the hosts with Plan B hardware.

I have the hybrid46 and really like it. My wife is waiting on her osprey which should be any day now. I like the multical so I can go between 308, 300, 45, 9mm. I've never had any issues with Silencerco at all.

I will still have a varied mix as I am running a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 for most of my bolt guns and hunting rifles using their CB muzzle devices (still taper mount, short, lite, etc...) and then have some Dead Air cans which I am running Keymo on. I should have my R9's out of jail in the next month or two and one of them will be a dedicated 3-lug can. As much as possible moving forward though I will be running Plan B hardware. I would run my Dead Air stuff with Plan B also if Dead Air didn't have to run their unique thread pitch.

Are you aware of anyone making a .45 cal Plan B muzzle device? I have plans to add a .45 rifle suppressor to the collection soon and would like to run it and the hosts with Plan B hardware.
I'm not aware of a muzzle device compatible with plan b that has a 45 capable bore diameter. I imagine you could bore one out.

I'm not aware of a muzzle device compatible with plan b that has a 45 capable bore diameter. I imagine you could bore one out.
I was doing some research for a new build and was on Q's website this morning. They are now showing a .578 - 28 (45 cal bore) cherry bomb! I swear it wasn't there a couple weeks ago when I was doing similar research. Just wanted to pass along the info @Reno.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top