JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last year I bought an M&P Sport II and the stock doesn't extend back as far as I would like. My arms a little long (I'm 6'0") so I'm looking to buy an extended buffer tube so I can make the stock effectively long and was wondering if people had any recommendations.

I'm also considering upgrading the stock that came with the rifle so if anyone has any recommendations on a new AR-15 stock I would be interested to hear those as well. I found two extended buffer tubes online but was also looking for any recommendations here.

Here are the two I found online:

Be sure you order the right diameter tube. I made a mistake when I ordered one and the tried to put on a Magpul CTR Carbine Stock and the tube I ordered was too large since the stock was meant to put on a mil--spec tube and I bought a commercial tube by mistake. No big deal since ordered the tube on sale and I ordered another tube which fit.

https://ar15tactical.com/ar15-technical/ar-15-buffer-tube/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top