JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hoping someone can point me to a good cerakote shop for some work to be don. I am in King Co and looking for a place somewhat close so I dont have to mail any my firearm parts. Hour drive will probably be my limit. I was planning on using Olympic Cerakote but there seems to be a bubblegum storm of people getting bubblegumed on arfcom from that shop. So any other suggestions? I tried a google search, but it just turned up so shops that has some old and mixed reviews.

Hoping someone can point me to a good cerakote shop for some work to be don. I am in King Co and looking for a place somewhat close so I dont have to mail any my firearm parts. Hour drive will probably be my limit. I was planning on using Olympic Cerakote but there seems to be a bubblegum storm of people getting bubblegumed on arfcom from that shop. So any other suggestions? I tried a google search, but it just turned up so shops that has some old and mixed reviews.
I'm down in Vancouver so if that isn't too far south for you shoot me a message with what you need done!

I highly recommend Tyler Ballande. 206.898.3924. He has a day job at West Coast Armory in Bellevue.

He's cerakoted several weapons for me - great prices and outstanding service.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top