JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it's because I have a system on my boat (which is normally comprised of mostly newbys & maybe aone regular to help out).
When I have a flotilla with 4-6 rods out it helps to have them all paired so that they don't get tangled due to different length rods, different action of said rods and different line pound test. It is a method tto my madness that things work on the water instad of spending too much good times untangling and cussin and... Yes I do make everyone wear life vests for a reason along with a answering a questionnaire about their ability to swim or tread water..... :eek::eek::eek::eek::p

Ok, so here's the true test of the depths of your depravity..... Do all the life vests match the pairs of rods that the anglers are assigned to? :eek:

The Auto-disk will work fine, the Auto-drum will work awesome. Put the Auto-disk on something like one of your pistol caliber turrets and use the Auto-drum for your .223 or .300blk. When you want to add another measure get the Auto-drum.

I thought about this a long time last night and have decided to keep it for the 40S&W turret. Thanks for the advice.;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads