JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought someone mentioned in another thread, another forum on this site, a store in the Portland area that was good for holsters -- good selection and solid advice. Went back looking but can't find it now.

I'm in need of a holster to fit a full-sized revolver. I don't think it (the gun) is a good candidate for CC, so that eliminates some categories. What I'm after is something to support a day at OFA and IPSC/IDPA. I'd rather do walk-in as I don't know quite what I want, and would like to see a few choices.

Thanks for any suggestions...

MrB+

I hear nothing but great stuff about Ted Blocker Holsters. That said... I'm not so sure they are "walk-in" as much of his work is very custom and very beautiful. They may have generic off the shelf kind of stuff though. I would start there.

Super. Appreciate the pointers. I was thinking Ted Blocker would be all custom, and I don't see going that route until I know more about what I want/need. But it can't hurt to look in.

MrB+

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top