JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought someone mentioned in another thread, another forum on this site, a store in the Portland area that was good for holsters -- good selection and solid advice. Went back looking but can't find it now.

I'm in need of a holster to fit a full-sized revolver. I don't think it (the gun) is a good candidate for CC, so that eliminates some categories. What I'm after is something to support a day at OFA and IPSC/IDPA. I'd rather do walk-in as I don't know quite what I want, and would like to see a few choices.

Thanks for any suggestions...

MrB+

I hear nothing but great stuff about Ted Blocker Holsters. That said... I'm not so sure they are "walk-in" as much of his work is very custom and very beautiful. They may have generic off the shelf kind of stuff though. I would start there.

Super. Appreciate the pointers. I was thinking Ted Blocker would be all custom, and I don't see going that route until I know more about what I want/need. But it can't hurt to look in.

MrB+

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads