JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've looked at the sites mentioned in a couple threads but it's not really what I want.

I have coordinates and only want a few miles in each direction from it if possible.

Any ideas?

And no I'm not posting where I'm hunting:p.

Thanks!

I've looked at the sites mentioned in a couple threads but it's not really what I want.

I have coordinates and only want a few miles in each direction from it if possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

GPS Visualizer

make your own with the level of detail you need by choosing a different base map.
You can also download and send to you GPS device.

~Whitney

Hillmap - Backcountry Maps for the Obsessed

Click on the CalTopo icon upper right to change views.
I too thank you Jeff,
Wished I had this resource 50 years ago it would have saved me a ton of map money, and replacement map money.
Oregon changed the forest road numbering system along with tens of thousands of closures over the years and a few new ones, making all my maps from the 60's to about 80's almost worthless.

Any clue what the dates on the TOPO's on the Hillman site are? I have found stuff on computer maps (like MS Streets and Trips) that haven't been in the real world for over 80 years so I was wondering what the source map for the Hillman site might be.

For instance I can tell that the satellite imaging used to show my house is at least two years old based on the Motor Home parked in the Neighbors yard.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Joe told me he's going hunting and doing a little fishing up at Spirit Lake.... after he digs down about 90'. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top