JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want a real 'upgrade' for the barrel, IMHO you've got one choice - KKM. Definitely 'buy once, cry once' but after having others, I've got two KKM's.

My son is now an LEO, and the 19X is their duty pistol. No upgrades.....:cool:

Just installed this PMMC Micro onto my G26, making the OAL equal to that of the 19. 20220924_204545_02.jpg

IMO, replacing the barrel for any reason other than changing calibers or attaching something to it, is pure vanity. If you are wanting to pair it with a supressor, then KKM, ZEV, Agency, etc are all great options, but if you want a comp, I'd highly recommend going with a PMMC offering, as they actually backup their designs with quantifiable data and design that to look as good as they perform.

Just installed this PMMC Micro onto my G26, making the OAL equal to that of the 19.View attachment 1283334

IMO, replacing the barrel for any reason other than changing calibers or attaching something to it, is pure vanity. If you are wanting to pair it with a supressor, then KKM, ZEV, Agency, etc are all great options, but if you want a comp, I'd highly recommend going with a PMMC offering, as they actually backup their designs with quantifiable data and design that to look as good as they perform.
Thank you the rest of my firearms have suppressors I just wanted one for the 19x wasn't to sure and what was a good option again thank you

I get that but I just like to upgrade my firearms thanks tho
Upgrade, by definition makes it better. Very few do this.

If you like to dress up your guns, there are tons of products out there. Titanium nitrided barrels and slides, with plenty of go fast cuts. Each cut gets you at least an extra 200 fps. Don't forget the molon labe end plate!

Buy iron sights and a Kagwerks slide release and call it a day. Spend the rest of your money on mags/ammo/training.

You only need a threaded barrel if you're running a suppressor or a comp. If you not doing either of those you're waisting your money IMO.

And if this post was in regards to you looking to purchase something then there is a classified section for "looking for" or "want to buy."

First thing I'd do with a G19X is remove that stupid tit on the front of the grip and lanyard loop so I can use all G19 mags including those with TG/LAV base plate w/o interference. Then optic cut, Ameriglo GL-429 sights. If I were to replace the barrel it would be a KKM.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top