JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always wanted to try one, not sure how it would work left-hand on a non-ambi model.
There would be no point really. I shoot left handed as well and that's why I use them on Gen 5s. So I don't engage it when I don't intend to.

Optic cut your slide (Maple Leaf Firearms) or get an optic cut slide, and new barrel and comp. The add an optic. I went with a Trijicon SR0. Coupon with Midway. Parker Mtn Machine had 'barrels and micro comps for the 19x on sale last month. Polish or upgrade your trigger and put in an undercut or double undercut. Last stipple it. My neighbor kindly did or helped me do everything above and I am shooting my 19x better than ever. Trigger pull with stock trigger measured 2.5 lbs. Grip is fantastic.

There is no faster way to screw up a good gun than by 'upgrading' it.
The only things I'd consider doing to that gun are an OEM extended mag release and an OEM extended slide release.

There is no faster way to screw up a good gun than by 'upgrading' it.
The only things I'd consider doing to that gun are an OEM extended mag release and an OEM extended slide release.
And iron sights. Then just leave it alone. Unless it's going to be strictly a range toy.

The best upgrade for that pistol would be more time spent training the person who wields it.

Clearly that's not what you are interested in though. So a WML would be the next thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top