JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have Friends and myself looking for the following Items and my Google Fu has not produced any results so I will ask if anyone has or knows where these Items Can be found at a reasonable price.

1. 20 to 50 of .256 Newton Brass cases that are properly Headstamped for a Lady in PA.
2. 8mm Roth-Steyr pistol Brass or ammo that was made by Fiocchi for a Buddy In Colorado.
3. Rear sight Blade for a model 79G Smith and Wesson CO2 Pistol for me.
4. Stock crossbolt/recoil block and the under forearm rail for a Parker-Hale M82 Sniper rifle I am building . (rounded both ends with a center row of threaded holes the length of the rail)
5. 2 to 4 of used 20rnd steel straight PROMAGS for the AR-15 . Everybody said they were junk , they have been discontinued , yet I haven't seen any for sale or trade. I convert them to .30 Carbine spire points for The .30 AR I designed and built. Other brands and aluminum mags don't work.

Pm me or respond here to contact me if you can help a Brother out .:)
Cash and trading Materials on hand .

Thanks for looking !
Rich

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.