JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, First time on this site. i am looking for a hunting rifle to give to the future mrs. she has asked me to teach her how to shoot and to hunt. because she wants to go with me. when i heard that she would like to go and participate with me out in the woods i was exstatic. she has never fired anything bigger then my .22's and i would rather her stay away from my 7mm mag for a while yet until she becomes comfertable shooting something all of her own. so that is why i am posting here today,

i am looking for something like a 7mm.08 (single shot is fine) or a savage 99(30-30,300sav,.308) savage 340 30-30, the savage 170 is ok too.
i can reload for her and get her to do what i can do with my 7mm mag. she is left handed but is ok with a right hand bolt gun.
if any one has one for sale around 200.00 or so let me know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.