JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, and the things I like to shoot are simply based on things I have. I bet if you let me shoot your toys, I might like them too!

I'll understand if there are some folks who think my guns really are toys, but this girl really does enjoy the novelty of Kel-Tec's offerings.

For example, the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 (9mm). A rifle that folds in half? Duh!

I also have a Kel-Tec KSG (12 ga) that I actually haven't fire yet. Just waiting on that one dumb home intruder so I can break it in.

And a SCCY CPX-4 (.380) as my EDC

I would like to get my paws on a Glock G19X, if anyone has one...? Having magazines I can interchange with the Sub 2000 would be pretty super!

What about all of you? What do you (prefer to) shoot?

I thought you wore those things out!:eek:

View attachment 746153
Eye bleach needed.
1599510197833.png
Please educate me!
Arm chair pontification, perhaps including experience with one that is a POS. I've shot two, and each one beat the crap out of my TNW ASR at 1/2 the price. Put a suppressor and holo sight on one, and you have a superb CQB PCC.

I fully expected this comment. But as often as I hear it, I am never given an explanation of why they suck. Please educate me!

They are poorly engineered, finicky, reliability is questionable and their CS is nothing to write home about. Several members here that really like their products have posted about the shortcomings all the way down to magazines that won't load to the specified amount. I have shot several of their offerings and found them to be below average in fit/finish and ergos.

And it does NOT nor should NOT take a bunch of screws that show terribly to hold the gun together. That's lazy, plain and simple.

To each their own. I'll go back to armchair pontificating now.

Our IDPA club added PCC to our matches.

One club member brought a Kel-Tec 2000 to shoot. Another brought two Ruger PCCs in .40. I and others brought various AR15 carbines and a few AR9 variants.

The 2000 and the AR9s were all harsh to shoot comparatively.

What do you (prefer to) shoot?
Big, heavy guns in smaller calibers. Stuff like my HK P30L, 9mm 1911, or 5" Walther PPQ...minimal recoil, almost like they show in the movies.

Next is big guns in big calibers... lots of boom and fury mitigates the upcharge of increased recoil. SAR K245, 1911s, 454 SRH.

Usually though, it's small carry pieces in middle calibers, 9mm, 40, and 45. It's what I have the most of.

I'm not recoil sensitive, but I rarely go looking for extra punishment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top