JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I assume most members are menfolk, and there's nothing wrong with that. However....I'd like to go outdoor shooting with a new friend, and would feel safer with another female.

So, any ladies in the area?

Welcome to the forum. If you're looking to find women to shoot with, I would suggest looking at your local gun ranges. Many of them have some sort of women's section and run regular trainings, events, and other gettogethers. Some are open to non-members.

Thanks, huzar! I know Beavercreek Armory has a Ladies Night (which is essentially every night and open to everyone in the age of covid.) but I always seem to time it wrong, and just haven't connected with anyone.

Thus, I took to the interwebs!

I assume most members are menfolk, and there's nothing wrong with that. However....I'd like to go outdoor shooting with a new friend, and would feel safer with another female.

So, any ladies in the area?
It may take some time for you to establish your bona fides on this site. Most of the relationships here are through the internet, so perhaps a little time spent in local gun shops or at shooting facilities may help you to find that new shooting friend.

Welcome to the forum. You've already gotten a taste of the humor here. But there's lots of knowledge here as well. We're just one great big dysfunctional gun enthusiast family. I know there's several females who regularly post here, don't recall if any are from the Hillsboro area... :(

I think @OldBroad44 is roughly from around that area... I believe she likes shooting .44magnum revolvers.

:s0155:

Thanks buddy! And to think that I'm hesitant about firing my shotgun for recoil... a 44 magnum revolver?! Whew!

I'm grateful to everyone for all your warm welcomes! And though I lean towards the ladies, having a male shooting friend is alright too.

Either way, public meetings are a must, and give me a chance to "establish my bona fides," right?

That's right.... Bona Fides OR ELSE!!
3E58BCAC-C8CA-4EE3-9EBD-29F563D23C2A.jpeg

;):D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR