JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I routinely see AR15 mags for silly low prices but not for the AR10 so much. I don't have what I'd consider enough right now, especially if "that" measure passes. If anyone knows where to stock up on decent priced 20-25 round mags that would be great. I'm not picky about brand, just want to stay away from the ones that cost over $40 each.

I routinely see AR15 mags for silly low prices but not for the AR10 so much. I don't have what I'd consider enough right now, especially if "that" measure passes. If anyone knows where to stock up on decent priced 20-25 round mags that would be great. I'm not picky about brand, just want to stay away from the ones that cost over $40 each.
I am also looking for a deal on a few of these. I have a 6.5CM and a 308 upper but zero mags.

Tada! I believe we have a winner. (Post #3) IIRC......I paid that much when I stockpiled my AR10 magazines a couple of years ago (pre BRANDON).

Aloha, Mark

Try sportsman's guide they have a huge sale on all mags this morning. I didn't check if ar10 mags are on sale though. 20 round 12 gauge drums are cheap though. Ar15 pmags are way high there. Mecgar Cz75 19 rounders are about regular price at $26.

Edit: just checked and looks like reg price. Pmag 20 rounder $19+ 25 rounders $23+ Promag 40 rounders $18.

Midway has AR Stoner metal LR-308 20 round magazines @ $15.99, 10 round @ same. 5 round @ $17.99.

No opinion on fitment/function of above. We run Magpul LR/SR. Prefer 20's over 25's simply due to size/weight.

I'm going to stop bye a couple local gun shops and see if they are competitive and will probably just support them. That is unless Global Ordinance has them as cheap as they do AR15's at times.

I just found 20 round PMags for $16.49 on Primary Arms website. Not sure how much their shipping is but that seems like a decent deal. I also wanted some SS metal ones too.

You do not say what "AR-10" platform you have. There is not "standard" like with a mil-spec AR-15.
There are 2 main styles, ones that use the Armalite (actual trademark AR-10) pattern and the one that uses the SR-25 pattern. Of course you also have ones that use G3, FAL, M-14 (modified) and a few others.

SR-25 style is readily available for very reasonable prices, well under $25 and Magpul even makes one. If you are looking for Armalite AR-10 mags, they are not quite a cheap.

Brownells is one of my go to for mags. Right now 25rd Magpul LR-308 mags are $20 each.

Last Edited:
You do not say what "AR-10" platform you have. There is not "standard" like with a mil-spec AR-15.
There are 2 main styles, ones that use the Armalite (actual trademark AR-10) pattern and the one that uses the SR-25 pattern. Of course you also have ones that use G3, FAL, M-14 (modified) and a few others.

SR-25 style is readily available for very reasonable prices, well under $25 and Magpul even makes one. If you are looking for Armalite AR-10 mags, they are not quite a cheap.

Brownells is one of my go to for mags. Right now 25rd Magpul LR-308 mags are $20 each.
Yes, you are correct. I'm looking for the common one that is approx 99% of them out there. It still confuses me at times because a lot of stores carry the different ones side by side. I ended up finding the 20 round PMags at Primary Arms for $16.49 each. Not sure I'll find a cheaper option. I'm still looking for some stainless steel black ones as those shouldn't warp if left loaded for a prolonged period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top