Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

looking for surplus stores

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by plumberfishes, Feb 14, 2012.

1. plumberfishes

plumberfishes Gresham oregon Active Member

I know of aloha surplus, but I am in gresham, and their selection is just not what I am looking for.....so is there one on the east side, I heard the one in boring moved, I thought it closed.. is it still around, and if so , where?

2. SOG165

SOG165 Cent. Or. Member

The one in Boring is called Alley Cat Supply located at 12255 SE 282nd, phone# 503-663-1531. They carry a pretty good selection of surplus items. Enjoy.

SOG165

Jasonsan and (deleted member) like this.
  3. CJ49er

CJ49er Lake Oswego Member

4. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

5. SOG165

SOG165 Cent. Or. Member

Sgt Gators and Alley Cat are one in the same. Same address/location..

6. nwdrifter

nwdrifter troutdale oregon Active Member

I was at Alley Cat Supply and picked up ammo cans today. Mostly crap with little desent stuff, cans were good. Andy and bax and the one in Damascus is way better.

7. plumberfishes

yes the one in damascus,, used to be on the corner accross from bi mart, where is it now? thanks

8. M67

M67 NW Oregon Active Member

jmho~

I would not spend a dime at Andy and bax. I am a photographer and i carry my gear everywhere i go. As i step into Andy and bax, the guy behind the counter, wants me to leave my $4000+ worth of camera gear at the counter, i don't think so.

I tried to show him that i have no room in my camera bag for anything, but the gear it contains. Sorry, he say's store policy.

I don't know about you, but i will not trust a $8 dollar an hour employee with my high dollar gear.

The first thought that popped into my mind was, theives yell, theif the loudest.

Needless to say, i was insulted and a bit po'd. I go into all kinds of stores and Andy and bax, has been the ONLY one, that would not allow me to carry my bag, other stores don't even ask, or seem to care what i am carrying.

So, from that day on.... Andy and bax is on my blacklist!

M67

9. Reco

Reco Portland Oregon Active Member

gator.jpg

10. plumberfishes

so does anyone have a name , or address for the one in damascus... I see the sgt gators, but I want to know about the other one... anybody?

11. CJ49er

Sgt Gators Post Exchange was once in Damascus across from Bi-Mart with the Huey by the gate, they since have moved to Boring

12. plumberfishes

ok , see thats what I was wanting to know, cool ty CJ49er

13. CJ49er

sure thing :)

Be sure and look through ALL the bins, there is always something floating around that is not labeled accordingly......its like a treasure hunt, well, imo :)