JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a M&P 40c and carry hybrid iwb Fox holster normally. Plus I have a kydex owb holster. My issue is that both use belts to carry well. In the summer I never wear a belt with shorts and wondering what options I have. Thanks

An IWB from firearmholster.com might do the trick. I throw mine on with a 1911, without a belt for quick trips to the store. It's not as comfortable as it is with a good belt tho.

I know wearing a belt is most of the holsters out there but what about the ones people take when jogging and such. I already figured I needed to get a slimmer and lighter gun than my 40c but you are right Morpheus. My pistol might feel like it's going to fall out without a belt.

Buy new shorts with a belt loop! Another option is to get one of those sticky holsters. Make sure it's one that isn't tuckable and doesn't have a reinforced top.

Elastic-band holsters are an uncomfortable temporary solution. Until security is a priority over fashion, the choices remain limited. I'm glad I'm past that time.:cool: Good luck.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
Check out the Collectors West gun show at the Portland Expo this weekend 10/17-10/19. My friend Jamison and his wife, Theresa, will be there selling the Can Can Sport Belt, as well as other holsters. It's a great way to carry concealed without a belt! Safe, comfortable and effective carry of multiple guns, multiple magazines, and even your cell phone!

Check it out:
upload_2014-10-15_21-30-56.png

Wary of ordering online? See them in person at the Portland Expo - http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/the-solution-to-womens-concealed-carry.181336/

Call and talk to Don at Ted Blocker Holsters in Tigard, OR.
He will come up with something perfect, or may even have it ready to go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top