JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Looking for subsonic 300 BLK rds.

Ideally:
208 gr A-Max Hornady Black
200 gr FMJ Sellier & Bellot
200 gr FMJ Magtech

Would prefer to trade you my 556 or 223 ammo, I have American Eagle and IMI, about as much as you're willing to trade. We can work out a ratio, but something like 5 boxes of 556 for 2 boxes of 300 BLK subs? Also have 9mm and some 45. Let's talk.

Would also consider buying at the right price.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for subsonic 300 BLK rds.

Ideally:
208 gr A-Max Hornady Black
200 gr FMJ Sellier & Bellot
200 gr FMJ Magtech

Would prefer to trade you my 556 or 223 ammo, I have American Eagle and IMI, about as much as you're willing to trade. We can work out a ratio, but something like 5 boxes of 556 for 2 boxes of 300 BLK subs? Also have 9mm and some 45. Let's talk.

Would also consider buying at the right price.
I have Sellier & Bellot to sell. I have a case to sell. I might be pulling out 200 or so rounds for someone interested but whatever is here of the case, I would sell you. When things started getting expensive I bought a case at $1.30 a round. I'm ok keeping it but I'd sell it for what I paid to free up some space. I however don't need any ammo so it's your call if you think that price is fair.

I have Sellier & Bellot to sell. I have a case to sell. I might be pulling out 200 or so rounds for someone interested but whatever is here of the case, I would sell you. When things started getting expensive I bought a case at $1.30 a round. I'm ok keeping it but I'd sell it for what I paid to free up some space. I however don't need any ammo so it's your call if you think that price is fair.
I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm ok for now. Found enough rounds to get me by until prices drop. Of course, that may never happen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.