JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oh smart folks, hear my cry!

;)

Do any of you have an article bookmarked online or an essay saved on your computers or email regarding gun rights, particularly from the angle of preventing government atrocities? I don't particularly mean to be a conspiracy theorist by that, but rather looking at the history of the twentieth century?

I vaguely remember it being said somewhere, somehow that many of these genocidal crimes were carried out by governments only after legally or forcefully disarming their citizens. Seems to be a pretty clear example of why the founders included the 2nd Amendment.

I'd really like to not only read something that addresses that, but have it handy as a resource for friends I have who are on the fence regarding our rights.

Anybody help me out?

How about Dave Workman's collection from the Gunrunner Series?

Dave Workman is an author, senior editor of Gun Week, communications director for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, award-winning outdoor writer, former member of the NRA Board of Directors.

Something like this?

Interesting read.

Why is it that every federal administration, be it Democrat or Republican, will always manage to bring up legislation dealing with some form of gun control? I think we can right off the bat, rid ourselves of any notion that the Feds are suddenly concerned about our safety. If they were, don't you think they would have closed our U.S. southern border long ago before drug dealers, gangs, terrorists, etc., can now usually safely cross over any time of day or night? What, then do you suppose is the real purpose behind said legislation? Perhaps we can find the answer by checking the history of other nations who voted for gun control and what the results were. Following are a list of countries that were so involved.

E In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953 about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

E In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917 , 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

E Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

E China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

E Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

E Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

E Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people due to gun control total 56 million. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and gun control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens. During World War II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were armed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top