JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking about getting an XD9sc, and want to try before I buy. If anyone is willing to let me put 50 rounds through theirs, I'd really appreciate it:D

The PSTC off 82nd would be my ideal place to meet-up. I'll pay your range fee and first box of ammo. Also you may try any of my "indoor" firearms.:s0155:

You might want to call the range and ask about their rentals. I took one of my brothers there a few weeks ago and rented a 9mm XDm that he was interested in... I recall they had a few other XD pistols on the wall too.

We also rented their Glock 17. Man, that was one USED gun. It felt like I was shooting a pistol made of molasses, and we had a few jams. The XDM was relatively new in look and feel, but I'm sure it's had its share of bangs too.

Some flavor of XD 9 is on my list, but I only have two .22 pistols and a .38 revolver right now, and one of the .22 pistols belongs to a friend - so it mainly just lives in the basement lock-up.

You might want to call the range and ask about their rentals. I took one of my brothers there a few weeks ago and rented a 9mm XDm that he was interested in... I recall they had a few other XD pistols on the wall too.

We also rented their Glock 17. Man, that was one USED gun. It felt like I was shooting a pistol made of molasses, and we had a few jams. The XDM was relatively new in look and feel, but I'm sure it's had its share of bangs too.

Some flavor of XD 9 is on my list, but I only have two .22 pistols and a .38 revolver right now, and one of the .22 pistols belongs to a friend - so it mainly just lives in the basement lock-up.

Youl love it. I LOVE my .40 SC

Thanks for the idea. I've rented a couple XDs there as well as others in the years I've been a member. I also noticed some were very well used. I decided on another XD45, the compact model, and picked it up from Brian AKA Oregon Brass / Rapid Fire Arms. Go check out his new store if you're ever way over on the east side:s0155:

I can tell you this, I have a .40 Tarus, a 1911 para and a XDM .40 and I looooove my XDM. My buddy has the XDM 9mm and neither one of our guns have ever jammed or misfired and they are super easy to clean and very easy to shoot. If you can afford it get the xdm, the "m" means more and it really does come with more. I belong to the Johnson Creek Gun Club, if you ever wanna meet there I can let you shoot all 3 of my pistols, just message me. You bring the ammo :)

Thanks for the offer. My brother got an XDm .40 this summer, so I've had a chance to try his. thanks again for the offer:D I have made the same offer and will do it again for you anyone else that reads this. Anyone can pm me if interested in trying the few guns I have. Currently 2 Beretta CX4 Storms in 9mm, 2 XD .45's, Beretta PX4 SD .45, and an old .22 rifle of unknown make.

Haha just now saw how old the post was, my bad. Stoked you got the XDm, its an awesome pistol. FYI the black hawk xd holster works on the xdm also and if you want a hook up on a tac laser/light for it I have that too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top