JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I havent done this in a while and now that the weather should be improving soon, was wondering if anyone on the Portland/Beaverton area was looking for someone to shoot with. Its kinda nice going in small groups I think.

I know of a few places out in the Tillamook Forest (I dont really like Browns Camp) but am very willing to try or find new places. I dont mind traveling to go either and I have a sence of adventure. Also, was thinking about a trip to maybe southern or eastern Oregon over the summer to do some shooting. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Should be fun.

im starting to think everyone on this site is too paranoid to do meetups for just shooting. which is a shame, cause i need a shooting buddy bad. im up in longview, if you want you can come up here to shoot with me, pm me if u want

I may be interested. Are you a member of any gun clubs? Where in Eastern Oregon are you thinking of going this summer. I am quite familiar with the blue mountains. tkdguy

I'm almost always willing to go throw out some lead and let brass hit the ground.

that is when I have the time to do so...

im starting to think everyone on this site is too paranoid to do meetups for just shooting. which is a shame, cause i need a shooting buddy bad. im up in longview, if you want you can come up here to shoot with me, pm me if u want

Yeah its sad. Whats the different betw meeting up a guy at the gun show and meeting up online? same different. I am in Kent, WA now but iam from LOngview, WA. My mom still there. Heck, i will bring my GF from Seattle down to LV and have a nice shootout day with you folks. We re off on THURS and FRI. Lets rock!

I'm up for a bit of pew pew anytime :)

I always forget to check this section of the forum though, but I'll do my best to keep up on who's planning what from now on.

If you guys decide on something, let me know...I'll tag along with a couple of my toys.

I've had some good luck on opencarry.org with meeting up, and group get togethers. I keep checking back here, but opencarry just seems to have a bit more going with groups, outings, etc. The site is broken down by State so click on OR or WA, and check it out. And if you ever make it up to the Bellingham, WA area drop me a line!

There is plenty of places towards, and on Mt. Hood. I am taking some guns out Saturday around noon to test. Anyone who would like to have a small group shoot is more then welcome to come and introduce yourself.

We will be going to the Memaloose rock quarry. If you need directions feel free to PM me and i will tell you how to get there. There is a thread about the place on NWFA that has how to get there also.

I'm really wanting to make a trip to Eastern Oregon in the next few weeks to shoot Sage Rats/Rabbits/Ground Squirrels (& so on). Anyone planning a weekend trip over? Or looking for someone to go with? This would be my first trip so it would be great to link up with someone who has gone before and is familiar with the better places to go.

I'm really wanting to make a trip to Eastern Oregon in the next few weeks to shoot Sage Rats/Rabbits/Ground Squirrels (& so on). Anyone planning a weekend trip over? Or looking for someone to go with? This would be my first trip so it would be great to link up with someone who has gone before and is familiar with the better places to go.

i would love to go. do i need a small game license? if not, PM me, i got a brick of 22 ammo thats itching be used up :)

You know any good places out towards Mt Hood?

There is a place where I sometimes go. Go on 26 then take 35 towards Hood River. About 10 miles on 35, then take right on 45 towards Dufur. You keep going, past Five Miles Camp ground, and right before getting to Camp Baldwin, you will see on your left the eight miles crossing. Take a left on it off 45 then keep going. You will pass the eight mile campground on your right, then keep going till you get to a 3-way intersection. Take a right there and that road takes you to a little abandoned quarry. That's your shooting place.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top