JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where is a good general area in Oregon to find some rabbits? Would love to get the dog out and do some hunting. Plus I'm craving some rabbit curry! I'm not looking for anyone's secret spot, just a general area. I'll do the leg work from there.
Thanks!

Right! Hell, I even saw a bunch down at Seaside running around on the beach at dusk. Cant seem to find them out in the sticks though. I'm going to head up to the Clatsop Forest or Tillamook, and do some looking around. Was told to Look around by Spruce Run, which I've done, and didnt see a single one. May try again though while I'm up there. I use to see a couple up off Rocky Point Rd off of HWY 30 just before scappoose, but havent the last couple times I was up there. Saw lots of deer though.

Right! Hell, I even saw a bunch down at Seaside running around on the beach at dusk. Cant seem to find them out in the sticks though. I'm going to head up to the Clatsop Forest or Tillamook, and do some looking around. Was told to Look around by Spruce Run, which I've done, and didnt see a single one. May try again though while I'm up there. I use to see a couple up off Rocky Point Rd off of HWY 30 just before scappoose, but havent the last couple times I was up there. Saw lots of deer though.

Yeah, used to see a lot of them out in the hills in Columbia County. Havn't for a few years now. They must be in their low cycle,,,

Best bet is to go east,,,

usually have good luck above spruce run towards lost lake

bunny.jpg

Where is a good general area in Oregon to find some rabbits? Would love to get the dog out and do some hunting. Plus I'm craving some rabbit curry! I'm not looking for anyone's secret spot, just a general area. I'll do the leg work from there.
Thanks!
I saw one in Berkley Park which backs up to our backyard. had my air rifle and took him out at 30 yards.

Forgot I posted this!
I've been having good luck up by Zig Zag.
Took one with a shotshell out of my 1911. Took one with a light reload out of my model 94, and got one with my grand dads old 53-b Stevens.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top