JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm looking for some one on one Self-Defense / Tactical Firearms training somewhere in the NW OR. or SW WA. area. I live in Clatsop County but don't mind driving a tad for the right training. Appreciate the help.

Contact @Cerberus Group, he's out of Goldendale, WA so not exactly the area you are looking for, but we'll worth it and will do private training. I took his foundation class and ended up being the only one that signed up and got two days worth of private training.

What exactly are you wanting...firearm wise?
Hello. Thank you kindly for the response. I'm looking for some home defense and defensive carry training. I would also be interested in tactical handgun, rifle and shotgun training. Looking for something private / one on one. I live in the Astoria area.

I'm about 3 hours east of you in Goldendale Washington.

I can cover everything you're wanting. Check out my website cerberus-training.com along with reviews on there, here and about anywhere on the net.

We do everything from new firearms owners to night vision, CQB, room clearing,and fighting around vehicles. We work with shooters to be more confident and accurate with their chosen firearm.

We are hooked up with several national known instructors; Chuck Pressburg, Mike Golver, Bill Blowers, Jon Dufrense, and just brought Kyle Defoor onboard.

Feel free to call and discuss if you have any questions. Number is on the website.

I'm about 3 hours east of you in Goldendale Washington.

I can cover everything you're wanting. Check out my website cerberus-training.com along with reviews on there, here and about anywhere on the net.

We do everything from new firearms owners to night vision, CQB, room clearing,and fighting around vehicles. We work with shooters to be more confident and accurate with their chosen firearm.

We are hooked up with several national known instructors; Chuck Pressburg, Mike Golver, Bill Blowers, Jon Dufrense, and just brought Kyle Defoor onboard.

Feel free to call and discuss if you have any questions. Number is on the website.
Appreciate the info. Looks and sounds great. Unfortunately 6 hours is a bit too much of a trip for me to do with any frequency.

Appreciate the info. Looks and sounds great. Unfortunately 6 hours is a bit too much of a trip for me to do with any frequency.
I think you would find the training worth the drive!! Go up Friday and spend the night. Saturday and Sunday on the range, Pizza at Pete's, leisurely drive home Sunday evening. You WILL GET excellent training!!

I've made the trip multiple times from Corvallis/Albany and know several that come regularly from the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas (passing many schools along the way). Either camp on site or motel it, it's worth the trip and is a nice drive.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top