JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I recently inherited this rifle and shotgun from my dads collection and am looking to sell them as I have no room/need for them.

The model 97 is 30" barrel 12 ga and according to winchester it was manufactured in 1927. It also has the first (and I think coolest) reflex optic, a nydar model 47.

The 1894 is a 20" barrel in 32 special and according to winchester it was manufactured in 1920.

They both function and are in decent shape for being ~100 years old

I tried looking around the net but I've seen the shotgun go for 1,000-40,000 depending on the year and condition.

Does anyone know what a realistic price for these would be? Also where should I sell them? I rarely see antique guns on here so would gunbroker be a better bet? Are there any foundations or collectors that might be interested I could contact?

Sorry for the 20 questions and thanks for your time!

IMG_5516.jpg

Hi all,

I recently inherited this rifle and shotgun from my dads collection and am looking to sell them as I have no room/need for them.

The model 97 is 30" barrel 12 ga and according to winchester it was manufactured in 1927. It also has the first (and I think coolest) reflex optic, a nydar model 47.

The 1894 is a 20" barrel in 32 special and according to winchester it was manufactured in 1920.

They both function and are in decent shape for being ~100 years old

I tried looking around the net but I've seen the shotgun go for 1,000-40,000 depending on the year and condition.

Does anyone know what a realistic price for these would be? Also where should I sell them? I rarely see antique guns on here so would gunbroker be a better bet? Are there any foundations or collectors that might be interested I could contact?

Sorry for the 20 questions and thanks for your time!

View attachment 1242206
Your dad left you a great collection, can't help with values but good luck with sales.

The shotgun has a few issues. One is that it doesn't have the original butt plate and might have been cut down, and the drilling and tapping for the reflex sight hurts the overall value. It's also a take down model, which is not as valuable as a solid receiver model.
The '94 lever actions front sight looks odd in the picture. The gun has been around the block a bit and being a .32 Special caliber hinders it also.
The saddle ring carbine models generally generate higher sale prices, even with the same wear as yours.

The shotgun has a few issues. One is that it doesn't have the original butt plate and might have been cut down, and the drilling and tapping for the reflex sight hurts the overall value. It's also a take down model, which is not as valuable as a solid receiver model.
The '94 lever actions front sight looks odd in the picture. The gun has been around the block a bit and being a .32 Special caliber hinders it also.
The saddle ring carbine models generally generate higher sale prices, even with the same wear as yours.
Copy that, thank you for the info!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top