JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm applying for my CPL this week so will start carrying shortly. I'm looking for some holster recommendations for the following pistols:

Glock 19 (already have IWB so looking for OWB)
Glock 20
Sig P220 Compact
Sig P239

The P239 and the G19 will probably be easier to conceal, the others are bigger guns.

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated!

I want to get something like this. Usually I just slide a pistol down my butt crack.

72fe89dd-e795-4eda-8742-4fdd971cb94f_zps6a19f8e0.jpg

I have several Foxx holsters but they are IWB. I don't have any experience with their OWB.
For my G19 I have their hybrid, and for my Shield the Little Foxx. Both are extremely comfortable, well made, and well priced.
Ray is a great guy to work with and you can return or exchange anything no questions asked with in two weeks.

OWB Hybrid Holster

I will put a plug in for Raven Concealment Systems as I love mine. However, the lead time is friggin' rdiculous as is the price for a bit of kydex. That said, seems like all kydex holsters are in the same relative ball bark in terms of price. At any rate the thing I like about my RCS is how low profile and how close it keeps the gun to me. For an OWB I think it rocks. I would buy another if it weren't for the lead time.

Milt Sparks Versa Max 2.

<broken link removed>

I've not seen a holster that can compare to a Milt Sparks in manufacture, quality, comfort and long life. OK, I'm super partial as I've had several over the years for different pistols.

Only down side is the length of time it takes to get one.

They have a quick ship option on selected models:
<broken link removed>

For Kydex I would also recommend:
<broken link removed>
and <broken link removed> for an AIWB rig.

For leather a <broken link removed> in horsehide.

Also a quality purpose built belt is a must, no holster can make up for a crap belt.

I'll 2nd <broken link removed>..I have one for my G19 and a single and double mag holder...

IWB..... <broken link removed>

And again a good quality belt... The Belt Man ...OR...The Wilderness Original Instructor Belt

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top