JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a very simple Kydex Holster to fit a Star Model B (thinner then a 1911 but otherwise pretty much the same) I want to mount his holster to a flat surface inside a center console so the type of holsters that have a "flange" around the weapon where the two halves come together would be good as that would have something I can bolt through for attachment. Any belt clip or Belt loops would need to be either removable or something I could cut off. No need to be long enough to cover the end of the slide either a shorty would work fine. It just needs to hold the pistol while standing grips up (right hand side) in the back of my console.

The console is a custom made unit for my Willys Jeep and is while made from Aluminum more solid then most auto gun safe units.

Any recommendations?

Hit up Ping Pong Tactical. They are based in Camas, WA. He's been awesome about all of my custom requests.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top