JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Fusil Robust No 7 Side by side shotgun in 12 Ga. Looking to see if anyone has a gun value book that might list it.

Made in France by Manufrance. Has duel triggers and ejectors (not extractors) It would appear to have been bored out to accept 2 3/4 shells (70mm). The barrel says 65mm (2 1/2").

Any help would be appreciated.

Check here.This guy is an engraver and knows french guns
<broken link removed>

And here. Looks like in 2008 $650 was a good buy

Manufrance Robust No. 5? - The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com

Not much to go on! I think there is a No.7 for sale here on the site. He started at 850.00 and now down to 650.00 and it's looks nice. I'd say 300.00 in "fair condition". But I'm guessing without seeing it.
Good luck!

That'd be a shooter, but Robusts are out there with solid wood--like the one Battle referred to above. As far as price goes, just as a point of reference, I thought the one on the "for sale" forum here was reasonably priced at $850, and I would've contacted the seller had I been interested. $650 . . . based on the photos, I'd say that was a very good buy.

Not much else on google for that thing. But I was talking to a shop owner yesterday about prices.High end antiques aren't selling at high end prices right now.

So good luck

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads