Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for shooting space in Tri Cities Washington

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by Dalemont78, May 30, 2012.

1. Dalemont78

Dalemont78 West Pasco, WA New Member

I am looking for a place to go shooting hand guns and .22's. I know that Rattlesnake exists and have a great range but they are not open on the days I need them to be open and Hole in the Wall is expensive and my wife can't deal with the smell. I don't think there are any other official ranges available so I am looking for good outdoor places where shooting is allowed.

Any help would be great, Thanks!

Dalemont.

2. 509

509 richland, wa New Member

i have been to two places so far. on was out in Finley. that was like 2 weeks ago but I hear that its privet or something. i'v been there two times. Ayers rd, finley wa. right outside of ken. there are like 7 little areas u can shoot.

another place i'v shoot is right after u pass west richland and right befor benton city. dont really know how to explain where it is, but its right of the road. while we where there we saw 3 other groups shooting.
    hope that helps.

3. twoclones

twoclones Tri-Cities, WA Well-Known Member

Take the class and become a Range Safety Officer at Rattlesnake then go any time you want to.