JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for shooting property in SW Washington. I am interested is sharing the property with other shooters. I am looking at Lewis County, Thurston, Pacific, Mason or Pierce counties. I would welcome any suggestions. I need Realtor familiar with rural properties.

I need a property in an area that shooting is not restricted and big enough to shoot. It needs enough flat ground for a range. Something between 5 and 100 acres.

I have cash, looking for land. Please PM me with realtors or suggestions.

I'm a realtor AND a shooter. I'd be happy to contribute some of my commission towards a place I can go shoot at :) call or text me at 503-516-1002 so I can set you up (op or anyone else) on automatic emails from the RMLS. I already have a few that send me land west of portland.

There are PDF and other online documents that you can review to see how you can build a shooting range. I typed the following text: "Earth berms for backstop for private shooting range".

I'm a realtor AND a shooter. I'd be happy to contribute some of my commission towards a place I can go shoot at :) call or text me at 503-516-1002 so I can set you up (op or anyone else) on automatic emails from the RMLS. I already have a few that send me land west of portland.
i'm fairly new to site and fairly new to shooting. Was there much interest in Portland area? I'd be interested in sharing something like this.

i'm fairly new to site and fairly new to shooting. Was there much interest in Portland area? I'd be interested in sharing something like this.
Not a ton. I mean I'm sure there would be, but I'm not sure how much exposure this thread gets. Send me a text and we can chat. I've seen some good acreage come up on the RMLS

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top