Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Simply Triggers
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
Reactions
I am looking for shooting property in SW Washington. I am interested is sharing the property with other shooters. I am looking at Lewis County, Thurston, Pacific, Mason or Pierce counties. I would welcome any suggestions. I need Realtor familiar with rural properties.

I need a property in an area that shooting is not restricted and big enough to shoot. It needs enough flat ground for a range. Something between 5 and 100 acres.

I have cash, looking for land. Please PM me with realtors or suggestions.

Reactions
I’m a realtor AND a shooter. I’d be happy to contribute some of my commission towards a place I can go shoot at :) call or text me at 503-516-1002 so I can set you up (op or anyone else) on automatic emails from the RMLS. I already have a few that send me land west of portland.

Reactions: AMT
Reactions
5 to 100 isn't much unless you have a ridge or substantial hillside on your property that serves as a natural backstop.

Tony617

Reactions
There are PDF and other online documents that you can review to see how you can build a shooting range. I typed the following text: "Earth berms for backstop for private shooting range".

Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
DSG Arms
Project Appleseed
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
NW Custom Firearms

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR