JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I just recently moved back to Portland area and I have not been shooting in a long time. I am still a member of Tri-County Gun club and also have action range access. Anyhow, I was looking for a more experienced person who I could go shooting with over there. I never was too experienced with rifle shooting and the few guns I have have mostly been safe queens. Anyhow, I was looking for someone who has time, wouldn't mind shooting with me and giving me some basic instruction. Since, it has been so long , I probably need to go over sighting in my optics, proper lubing/cleaning, as well as well shooting techniques. I've owned guns for a while, but never had much time to become very proficient, due to my work, life, etc.

I have seen some youtube videos and have had a few people show me a variety of techniques as for as maintenance of rifles, so I may attempt to try what I remmeber, but hope I don't screw up my rifles in the process. I just seem to keep forgetting what I learned when it comes to cleaning/maintenance.

Thanks for those who can help..

I would not mind going shooting at Tri County since my gun club has banned rapid fire shooting. My experience is mainly military with some law enforcement training on pistols. I can give you tips on Smith and Wesson revolvers, 1911's, Glocks, AR-15, and AK-47's. Hunting rifles I do not have a clue about. :) There are lots of different tecniques and tactics or schools of thought. Everyone has their own opinion of different styles and whatever works for you is usually my philosophy until I find something that works better. Send me a PM and I'd be happy to help however I can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top