JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I figure I'll ask this way:

Wanted:
Shooting buddy who carries large amounts of cash on his body at all times. Shooting buddy must be responsible, always carry unloaded firearms, fall asleep in cars and be very trusting of strangers. Shooting buddy must also not be afraid to wear blindfold and be bound with duct tape and rope when en route to secret shooting location. Only serious persons inquire. If you do not carry large amounts of cash on you at all times it's ok, just please be sure that your family has money.

---- That's my ad.

On a serious note: my cousin and I are going to shoot our HMR's tomorrow south of Corvallis.

stoned kirby--welcome to the forum--i'm over here in cen. or. bu, if ya get over this way look me up--most places i shoot are 15 min. away--and ya- you have to have your own guns,as my grandkids have all mine-
steven

I guess the answer is go in groups? Each bring at least a couple people so you're not all alone? I haven't actually met up with people from online yet, just people I know in person after I found out they like shooting too.

Hey Y'all!

Dont mean to hijack your thread, but I am in Portland and am always looking for a good reason to go shooting and good people to go shooting with. I lived in Longview for many years and am very familiar with some of the Weyerhaeuser and Fibre land up in that area.

I'm still pretty new to the area but I nornally go in the Tillamook forest but am very interested in finding some shooting areas in the Mount Hood region... and I really want to try my hand at some predator hunting.

I dont mind traveling a little to make a day out of it :s0155:

If you ever come down to Oregon, Im a former NY-upstaer and Yankee fan. You are welcome to join myself and my hispanic friends and the other Caucasians as some of us are. But in the mean time, I hope you find some good folks up in WA.

Hey Y'all!

Dont mean to hijack your thread, but I am in Portland and am always looking for a good reason to go shooting and good people to go shooting with. I lived in Longview for many years and am very familiar with some of the Weyerhaeuser and Fibre land up in that area.

I'm still pretty new to the area but I nornally go in the Tillamook forest but am very interested in finding some shooting areas in the Mount Hood region... and I really want to try my hand at some predator hunting.

I dont mind traveling a little to make a day out of it :s0155:

Good luck! :s0114:

predator-new1.jpg

Just kidding, :s0114: I'd be down for some plinking, I usually go up to the Mt. Hood area too, always looking for some fellow enthusiasts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top