JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where do i start?

Looking to make some friends to plink with, teach me about firearms and hunting, and just hang out and get to know. On another day ( where we arent shooting ) we can grab some beers and hang out, play xbox, shoot pool, whatever. i dont care. But I am new to washington ( im a former NYC resident since birth ) and embracing my new freedoms. um. and i have no friends :(
It would be nice to network outside of NWFA.com and actually have people to shoot with.

Sensible, level headed people need inquire only.
I will ask you to explain things to me if they are firearm related. if that would piss you off, dont bother. if you dont mind being a mentor and a friend, please do!
I dont do any sort of drugs, so please dont reply if you do.

im 22 in case you were wondering.
And im hispanic. if that bothers you for some reason, im sorry.

If i posted my desperately lame attempt to make friends in the wrong place, tell me so, and i will gladly move my shame.

And i have my own guns, i wont mooch off of you to use your guns/ammo.

Thanks! :D

What city ya in? If your ever in the Seattle area just send me a PM, I need more friends with guns. As of right now every time I go shooting I'm the only one with firearms and it gets a little old.

100% drug free.... I hardly ever drink either..... It is my belief that in order to defend your life and the lives of others around you you must maintain a clear mind and be focused on every thing around you. when your under the influance of anything that alters your mind then you are not in a state that allows for rapid and effective thought.

I go out to Dewatto too, a few miles past the sign saying now entering Mason County. It's a rocky trail that leads up to a logging area. The only road marker is a lone post with a piece of cardboard (probably long gone) called forest springs. It would be a lot easier for me to just show everybody if we could all find a day to meet up. I hope none of you guys are nut jobs, don't want to take you all out :p Kidding of course, or am I :s0131: No seriously a shootout would be great. I usually go with my brother in law and his roommate.

I posted my spot and a couple of others posted their Kitsap Peninsula spots in this thread: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664 Check there and if your spot is better/closer in let us know where it is...:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top