JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 21" barrel Version.
$ price depends on what you may want with it stock wise.
Trades are open as well. Sort of.
It is converted, and I can send pictures if need be.

100_0583.jpg 100_0487.jpg 100_0084.jpg

So, I put a few of her up there just because I have three different butt stock sets as well as 2 different forearm sets. Also I have 3 different pistol grips to choose from, traditional black AKM, a ergo suregrip and the 'Tactical Target Ergo Suregrip" as seen in the photos.

In the picture with the two rifles, its the one on the bottom. The 21" version.
*Also note, the TWS rail as seen on her is not included. It can be for an additional price, but to lessen the over all sale cost, I took it off. Also the Bipod and harris forearm Bipod adapter can be included, again; for an additional cost (Just the cost of the parts).

As for the SKS, I've got a few of those already. :(
Let me know if you're interested.

100_0583.jpg

100_0084.jpg

100_0487.jpg

Sorry astephens830. I could have sworn I wrote you back?!
I'm usually not online all too much its pretty random when I am.

I'm not able to list a price because the Bipod and Gen one rail aren't included anymore. I recently threw those on another project.

So its mainly the rifle itself, the PG, your choice of buttstock depending on how much or how little you choose to spend.
I have a short tapco warsaw length buttstock, a K-var and one of the CAA aluminum tubes with a MOE stock.
PM me and we can see what the ballpark price may be depending on what you're looking for.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top