JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 21" barrel Version.
$ price depends on what you may want with it stock wise.
Trades are open as well. Sort of.
It is converted, and I can send pictures if need be.

100_0583.jpg 100_0487.jpg 100_0084.jpg

So, I put a few of her up there just because I have three different butt stock sets as well as 2 different forearm sets. Also I have 3 different pistol grips to choose from, traditional black AKM, a ergo suregrip and the 'Tactical Target Ergo Suregrip" as seen in the photos.

In the picture with the two rifles, its the one on the bottom. The 21" version.
*Also note, the TWS rail as seen on her is not included. It can be for an additional price, but to lessen the over all sale cost, I took it off. Also the Bipod and harris forearm Bipod adapter can be included, again; for an additional cost (Just the cost of the parts).

As for the SKS, I've got a few of those already. :(
Let me know if you're interested.

100_0583.jpg

100_0084.jpg

100_0487.jpg

Sorry astephens830. I could have sworn I wrote you back?!
I'm usually not online all too much its pretty random when I am.

I'm not able to list a price because the Bipod and Gen one rail aren't included anymore. I recently threw those on another project.

So its mainly the rifle itself, the PG, your choice of buttstock depending on how much or how little you choose to spend.
I have a short tapco warsaw length buttstock, a K-var and one of the CAA aluminum tubes with a MOE stock.
PM me and we can see what the ballpark price may be depending on what you're looking for.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top