Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for S&W MP15 Sport

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by tomcat mv, Jan 14, 2012.

1. tomcat mv

tomcat mv Maple Valley WA Member

Anybody know of any shops in the Seattle/Tacoma area that may have S&W MP 15 Sport at a fair price?

2. FullCaliberII

FullCaliberII Pierce County, WA Active Member

The Marksman, on Canyon in Puyallup has/had them...

3. tank3d

tank3d Eugene Member

Not to brag....I just picked that AR up at cabela's for 629.00. I had an employee discount coupon.

4. Spad

Spad Kennewick,WA, the desert side Active Member

I just bought mine in Kennewick for $650 which I consider a fair price......before taxes...The last one they had...Spad

5. mauser54

mauser54 Spokane, Wa. Area Member

I just bought a brandnew one in spokane a month ago at Best Buy Surplus for $599. But that was a special price going on for just members of Spokane Gun Tader forum site. Great rifle! But I have since installed new aluminum quad rails, and took off the A2 front sight/gas block and installed a new gas block with a picatinny rail on top and bottom. Also it now has Magpul MBUS flipup sights front and rear.

6. erslll

erslll Hermiston OR Active Member

7. tank3d

tank3d Eugene Member

I just took the M&P sport out shooting yesterday. I have no complaints. I was using the iron sights firing at a 4 inch metal target at 50 yards. hit 3 out of the first 4 shots! and to clarify, I am not a fantastic shooter.