JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any classes/courses in Oregon that focus on being a more proficient shooter?

Something in between the "this is how you take down your AR15" classes and the "laying on the ground shooting in between your legs" classes.

Been doing some research on my own but really only finding one of the two extremes.

Thanks for any help

How far south are you in or? One chance tactical solutions struck that balance for pistol shooting, and I am planning on taking his next available rifle class. He is 1 hour north of Vancouver.

Are there any classes/courses in Oregon that focus on being a more proficient shooter?

Something in between the "this is how you take down your AR15" classes and the "laying on the ground shooting in between your legs" classes.

Been doing some research on my own but really only finding one of the two extremes.

Thanks for any help

@Cerberus Group is just on the other side of the Columbia, and they have a course you may be looking for with pricing that's quite affordable.

Sorry and sad to say that my scooting and looting, crabbing and grabbing and creeping and reaping days are far far behind me. Not quite at the granny in the wheel chair but getting close.

Running 5 miles to warm up then shooting is not in the forecast. I also would like to take a good fresher refresher course on the light automatic rifle. I do not need all the intensiveness

Any place in SW Oregon. SE Oregon might be doable. Dunno yet.

Defensive firearm. In Lane county.

4D079F9C-DF82-4328-B415-CA7EC67F0E18.png

Our Run The Gun class might be what you're looking for. There's no lighting your caboose on fire here, just learning how to run the platform efficiently so you can concentrate on what's out in front of you, instead of what's in your hands.

Here's the description;

This 2 day class is made to instill the fundamentals of efficiency into your firearm. We work on your platform, manipulations and drills that are logical and proven to be useful well past the range. You will understand how the brain works in taking in the information and properly absorb it so that proper, productive execution of the training is maintained. You will not find industry standard content, that so often does not relate to the street. You will find even paced training that builds upon the fundamental basics, in a safe productive environment that yields results through experience that you can build upon for your future training.

Required Ammunition - 1000 Rounds
8-10 Hours per day

If you have any questions, call or email. Not sure where you're located, I might be a bit far away from you. Most grab a motel when they book a class with me.

cerberus-training.com

Our Run The Gun class might be what you're looking for. There's no lighting your caboose on fire here, just learning how to run the platform efficiently so you can concentrate on what's out in front of you, instead of what's in your hands.

This looks a lot like what I've been looking for and isn't very far from me thank you. And thanks for all the other suggestions posted I have checked them out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top