JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, the fart gun is complete. (Silent but deadly)and lately one of the rounds I have been able to find that it can shoot is 32 S&W long. well, I have all the makings of it short of the dies, which I could probably adjust my other dies for in a pinch, (I am pretty sure my .327 fed magnum die has .32 long on there along with a few other things) but I can't find load data from an official source. Anybody got one?

So is Lyman.

32 long.jpg

Well Google I know. Gogl I don't.

I was hoping for an official load from a published book as I am a bit shy about loading for guns with random internet recipes. Your second link I have perused as I have several powders used in there. FWIW I am not much worried about overpressure given that this is a .327 federal, but always a bit skeptical of internet loads.

I also have this from a 1905 marlin catalog speaking of BP loads:
View attachment 768678
SO TEMPTING!!! and if my form one would come through for my suppressor to be that is modular so I could clean off the BP residue, That would be awesome. I have 90ish grain lead projectiles. (87 I think was my average weight) I am running this suppressed. I think I now have to do this.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top