JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, the fart gun is complete. (Silent but deadly)and lately one of the rounds I have been able to find that it can shoot is 32 S&W long. well, I have all the makings of it short of the dies, which I could probably adjust my other dies for in a pinch, (I am pretty sure my .327 fed magnum die has .32 long on there along with a few other things) but I can't find load data from an official source. Anybody got one?

So is Lyman.

32 long.jpg

Well Google I know. Gogl I don't.

I was hoping for an official load from a published book as I am a bit shy about loading for guns with random internet recipes. Your second link I have perused as I have several powders used in there. FWIW I am not much worried about overpressure given that this is a .327 federal, but always a bit skeptical of internet loads.

I also have this from a 1905 marlin catalog speaking of BP loads:
View attachment 768678
SO TEMPTING!!! and if my form one would come through for my suppressor to be that is modular so I could clean off the BP residue, That would be awesome. I have 90ish grain lead projectiles. (87 I think was my average weight) I am running this suppressed. I think I now have to do this.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top