JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Medford
State
Oregon
In Medford and I am trying to get ahold of the following:

Reloder 26
H1000
Large Rifle Magnum Primers (preferably Fed GMM)

I will pay for any of these but also have the following for trade:

-A five pound jug of Bluedot
-Two one pounders of accurate #9
-A brick of CCI #500 small pistol primers
-A brick of CCI #34 large rifle primers (these just have a harder cup for service rifles to prevent slam fires.
-7 packs of win large rifle primers
-An ammo can full of once fired Lake City 7.62/.308 brass. I can weigh/count if there is any interest in this.
- .40 and 357sig brass once fired.
-Lee die set with crimp die for 357sig

DC64DBBE-00EB-43A3-955A-03AB691DB3DA.jpeg B9093CF9-BC60-49DC-8A8F-947B9DE16BEA.jpeg A0FFE425-3812-40E9-83D9-A8A4D24FBFB9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If I was closer to you I would do some horse trading with you. I have been wanting to try Rl 26 in my 280ai since I first heard about it. Even before this current pandemic and craziness Rl 26 was impossible to find but you never know, maybe someone is sitting on one of the few jugs to ever hit the shelves. Good luck in your quest.

If I was closer to you I would do some horse trading with you. I have been wanting to try Rl 26 in my 280ai since I first heard about it. Even before this current pandemic and craziness Rl 26 was impossible to find but you never know, maybe someone is sitting on one of the few jugs to ever hit the shelves. Good luck in your quest.

There was a shop called Curts up in the PDX area that had a bunch recently, but too far for me and it sold out now anyways.

Still have everything listed. I also have a Lee die set for .357sig w/crimp die, and a bunch of once fired .40 and 357sig brass. Edited original post to add.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.